We were delighted to hold the Winter Christmas Magic for the first time.
Small but nice was the motto and when the rain turned into snow, we were especially happy! It was lovely to see so many happy faces who had made the journey, despite the uncertain weather. The Christmas magic was open to everyone and it took place outside.
Creative craftsmen from the region present their works of art.
- Thomas Baggenstos: Woodcarvings
- Madlen Büeler: Ceramic figures
- Pia Hess: Jam, pickled cherries
- Rita Hess: Pralines
- Bernadette Kammermann: Embroidery studio, dried fruits, beekeeping
- Marianne Muggli: Floristry
- Karl Sigrist: Wine and spirits
- Stefan Weber: Metal figures, popcorn for the children on the fire bowl
- Andrea Werder: Felt angels, pixies and lanterns made of sheep's wool, felt handicrafts
- Daniela Widmer: Pictures, cards and card set
- Christa and Agi Schuler: Syrups, room spray, lip balm, bath salts
- Ruven, Ina and Levi Schuler: Light to go; Homemade lanterns for a good cause
At the Schuler stand there will also be products from: Pia Bieri; Natao beeswax cloths and wine bags
and Julie Kerner; Personalised felt elfes made to order
For the children
- Hourly fairy tale reading for the little ones, read by Megy Imhof from Küssnacht
- Popcorn to make yourself at the fire bowl
- Artificial ice rink incl. skates on the terrace
For hunger or appetite
On the terrace there are various food offers, such as chestnuts, sausages, raclette, soup of the day or popcorn for the children.
In the restaurant, certificates are compulsory and à la carte dining is possible. A reservation by telephone is advantageous (0413790030)
Illuminating and atmospheric path of lights
The lanterns are lovingly decorated with pictures of the children of Meggen kindergartens.
The path of lights is illuminated from 8 December 2021 to 6 January 2022, always from Thursday to Sunday. After 6 January, the lanterns can be auctioned and all proceeds will be donated to charity.
We look forward to your visit. Welcome to the Gasthaus Badhof!